Want to be a Cabin Counselor/Activity Instructor at Camp California?
- Do you enjoy working with children and or teens?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have previous experience teaching and leading young people?
- Do you have experience or qualifications in any of the 30 activities Camp California offers?
- Are you prepared to be a friend, role model, teacher, and mentor to the hundreds of boys and girls that participate in the Camp California Program this summer?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, being a counselor at Camp California may be the experience you’re looking for this summer. Camp California hosts 50 highly-skilled and motivated young men and women from around the world to spend their summer in Pakoštane, Croatia.
Camp California is looking for hard working, motivated, customer service oriented people to add muscles to our summer admin and support team. If you’d like to be a part of our unique and very international team, work in a supportive (and fun!) environment, and help us in creating a superb summer experience for our campers and their families, keep reading.
- able to work in Croatia or have Croatian citizenship
- fluent in English and Croatian
- able to work with youth and staff in a positive, respectful manner
- team oriented, but perfectly capable to work independently, you learn fast and take initiative
- able to work and live in a rustic summer camp setting from June – August
- able to take ownership of your job and make sure it is done well, with integrity and high standards
Does this sound like you? If so, send us a CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention which position you’re applying for.