Apply to be a camper/counselor
- Are you between 7 and 17 years of age?
- Would you like to spend one or two weeks in Croatia on the Dalmatian cost?
- Are you able to communicate in basic English?
- Are you interested in one of the 30 different activities offered at Camp California’s Resident Camp?
- Are you interested in one of Camp California’s Teen Programs?
- Would you like to meet campers and counselors from all over the world?
If you answered yes to any of the above then a one or two week stay at Camp California this summer may be for you. If you would like to contact a local Camp California Office/Representitive please click HERE. If you wish to apply please, submit the online application. For children new to Camp California and have never attended any Camp California Program in the past, please, click HERE. For children that have attended Camp California previously, please click HERE to apply again this summer.
Camp California is looking for hard working, motivated, customer service oriented people to add muscles to our summer admin and support team. If you’d like to be a part of our unique and very international team, work in a supportive (and fun!) environment and, ultimately, help us in creating a superb summer experience for our kids and their families, keep reading.
- able to work in Croatia or have Croatian citizenship
- fluent in English and Croatian
- You’re able to work with youth and staff in a positive, respectful manner
- You are team oriented, but perfectly capable to work independently, you learn fast and take initiative
- You’re able to work and live in a rustic summer camp setting from June – August
- You take ownership of your job and make sure it is done well, with integrity and high standards
Does this sound like you? If so, do send us a CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention which position you’re applying for.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Office Assistant
- Maintenance & Support Staff
- Camp Counselor for our Teen Adventure program (license for a “Turistički pratitelj” is a must)
- Are you 20 years of age by June 1? Are you available from June 8 – August 19, 2018?
- Do you enjoy working with children and or teens?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have previous experience teaching and leading young people?
- Do you have skills, teaching experience and or qualifications in any of the 30 activities Camp California offers?
- Are you prepared to be a friend, role model, teacher and mentor to the hundreds of boys and girls that participate on the Camp California Program this summer?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then being a counselor at Camp California may be the experience you’re looking for this summer. Camp California hosts 50 highly skilled and motivated young men and women from around the world to spend their summer in Pakostane Croatia. As of today, Camp California has filled all of the International counselor opportunities for this summer. Currently we're only looking for local Croatian support staff to work in the office or as drivers/maintenance from June 1 - August 19.